Terms & Conditions
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel an appointment.
- Sports massage sessions will focus on one area of the body and last 45 minutes, longer sessions are available on request. If you wish your sports massage session to include other elements of physiotherapy such as exercise prescription, taping and other treatment methods this will be included in your 45 minute treatment time.
- Payment is due in cash at the end of the session. Prices are listed in the services section.
- Please ask if you would like a receipt. It is requested that you pay in cash immediately after treatment.
- In certain circumstances sports massage or physiotherapy may not be appropriate or unsafe for you e.g. certain medical conditions, open sores. In this case the session will wither be adapted to your needs or be terminated you will not be charged if the session is terminated.
- Disclosure of medical conditions - you will be asked about your medical history this is to make sure that the treatment given is safe. You are asked to disclose any medical information requested. All of your data will be stored in a lockable place and will be kept confidential.
- You may be asked to request permission for treatment from a GP in certain circumstances.
- If you are ill on the day of your appointment please do not attend and get in touch to rearrange.
- The therapist reserves the right to withdraw treatment if deemed necessary.
- Gift vouchers - gift vouchers are available on request, they must be used within 3 months of purchase.
If you are at all dissatisfied with my service or treatment I will deal with your complaint informally and wherever possible I will endeavour to resolve any complaint through a process of negotiation. If however, you feel that this has not been dealt with correctly please detail your complaint in writing within 14 days. I will reply by letter within 14 days of receipt of your complaint.